Fedora Core 2 AMD 64 Bit: good platform for heavy load mail server?

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a stable 64bit distribution that will serve as the platform
for a heavy load mail server, AMD 64bit based.

The server can expect more than 15.000 spam mails a day it has to sort out, so
heavy and constant load can be expected.

Since I read about stability problems with 64bit Fedora Core 2 & 3 regarding
kernel memory leaks when running 32 bit applications I am wondering whether
Fedora is my distribution of choice for this job.

Has anybody high and constant load experiences with Fedora's 64bit
distribution?

kind regards,
Tobias W.