Dual booting 2 linux syatems

Hello,
I have a 64bit AMD 3000 computer with dual hard drives, I have two copies of Linux installed on them. FC2-64 on one of them and Suse linux 9.1 installed on the other. They both boot with grub and I have configured /boot/grub/grub.conf in Fedora to attempt to boot the Suse system. All I am able to get is an error 15- file not found.
To boot either system from boot floppies is impractical as Suse Linux has 8 floppies to start it and then it doesn"t use the latest kernel. The most practicable boot system would be to configure the mbr to be able to boot both.
I have searched the archives and found numerous letters concerning dual booting Windows and FC2. I do not use any Windows programs on any of mt computers except one and I have an old version of Windows 98 SE on one drive. So, for the most part, I am out of the Windows business.
The /boot/grub/grub.conf has the following statements in it/. On first boot the statement shows one selection as Suse Linux 9.1 2.6.5-7.i04 default. Then /grub.conf has:
root hd1,1
kernel/vmlinuz 2.6.5-7.104 root LABEL=rhgb quiet

I sincerely hope that someone can give me a suggestion other that Scrap Suse Linux because I use both systems.
Thanks you very much for taking the time to read this.

Ed Lewis