Re: automount seems not to work

If it is on FC2 the problem is with autofs (broken!!!).

There is a new autofs rpm made available by somebody from redhat, I sent
the URL 10 days ago, look into the archives, or look into bugzilla for bugs in autofs and you'll find the bug (not by me) and the solution with the hint where to get the corrected rpm.

I do not understand once more why there is not an official update for this nasty bug (it seems that all ext3 partitions cannot be mounted with autofs as included in FC2).

                      Alfredo