RE: Bug? FC2 hang when going to graphical progress screen

Jim:

Yes, it is an 845 chipset.

According to the Fedora web site, the CVS is not yet
publicly available.  How are you getting to it?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, JAMM Consulting, (972)612-6056, www.JAMMConsulting.com
FREE! Valuable info on how your business can reduce operating costs by