FC2 Install does not Create Boot DISK?

I finally got my LINUX system installed.  But one issue remains.

I specified not to use the grub loader to prevent possible corruption/issues
with my existing windows system.

Unlike my previous redhat installations, FC2 did not automatically prompt me
to make a boot disk...(WHY NOT??????)

It did inform me that one needed to be created, but never offered me the
option to make one during installation...

Now that I have it installed, how can I boot it????

I previously used a floppy to boot, but could be persuaded to move to
CD's...

Also, since I cannot get to Linux to use cdrecord/xcdroast to create cd's
from a boot image. I would need to know a good way to create a boot image
from WINDOWS  8^(

Or is there a way I can get to linux to make the boot disk?  (USE RESCUE???)

Thanks

john best
jbest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx