DNS, DHCP Settings on FC1

Guys,

I need more info on above...

Q. What is the difference between configuring/installing above using terminal and using webmin?

I configured my DNS and DHCP servers using boths means of config... I want to know if that will be a problem or not and which will be more active and right syntax of configuring boths servers?

Thanks

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com