Re: minicom for modem in FC2

it is a modem on my HP laptop, the modem that it has
is Agere Systems AC'97 modem.  I used the WMware to
install Linux on my windows.  I feel it can detect my
modem as it shows as ONLINE after I type in minicom in
my Linux.  For example, if I type in minicom in a
linux box without a modem, it will show as offline.
The problem is I don't know how to connect to internet
using minicom, after I type minicom, it come out a
windows and I can't type any thing more about it