Re: minicom for modem in FC2

jim martin wrote:

Hi.. I am testing my modem that I installed in FC2. I used the command minicom command to test the modem. But after I type the command minicom , it come to a
window of minicom and telling me that I am online but
I can't type any of the command. How do I test
whether I can access the internet. Thank u very much

If it's one of those cheap internal soft modems this may not work...is it?

Regards,
Ed.