Re: Replies as attachments on this list...

Paul Howarth wrote:

Andrea Giuliano wrote:

Dear Paul,

at present I found all of the posts from Alexander Dalloz (who, btw, is one of the most generous guy on the list, thanks, Alex), most of those from Eric Tanguy, all from Paul, one from Fritz Whittington, and some others.

The affected postings seem to be of MIME type multipart/mixed, with a text part and a GPG signature. They all appear just fine in my mail client; what mail software are you using?

Paul.

I'm using Mozilla 1.7.2, and I don't see GPG signatures in most of the posts I checked. For instance, all posts from Alexander Dalloz don't appear to have a GPG signature. I've also look at the full source of the messages, but I couldn't find a signature.

Let's take an actual example: look at the only one "Re: Changing Console Resolution!" by Alexander and the only one "Re: How do I Maintain hard disk healthI" by fredex. I don't see a signature there, even looking at the sources. If you see a signature there instead, something here is going wrong, from my glasses down to our mail server...

Really hope it's not my glasses' fault, I changed them last week!!!

Please let me know.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico