Re: Replies as attachments on this list...

Dear Paul,

at present I found all of the posts from Alexander Dalloz (who, btw, is one of the most generous guy on the list, thanks, Alex), most of those from Eric Tanguy, all from Paul, one from Fritz Whittington, and some others.

Please note that I delete old messages every now and then, so better data should be obtained looking at the archive.

Best regards.

Paul Howarth wrote:

Andrea Giuliano wrote:

I see that some of you send their replies as attachments. This is not a major issue, but could you please avoid this?

Could you cite an example of this? I have yet to see any reply as an attachment, so I guess it's a case of how your mail client represents things like multipart signed MIME mail.

Paul.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico