Re: Replies as attachments on this list...

Andrea Giuliano wrote:
I see that some of you send their replies as attachments. This is not a major issue, but could you please avoid this?

Could you cite an example of this? I have yet to see any reply as an attachment, so I guess it's a case of how your mail client represents things like multipart signed MIME mail.

Paul.