Re: Fedora2 and WindowsXP success?

Nick David wrote:

You don't need to do that just go online and download the first mandrake
disk that has a free partition resize utility. Just let it setup your
partitions and reboot your system into the fedora installer.

I used diskdrake or whatever to shrink the XP drive on my laptop. It worked out great and cost only time and a couple of CDRs. Both systems work fine and the 70 bucks saved was nice also.

Having an equivelent on an FC installation disk or utility disk would be great for those that buy new computers and don't want the bother of re-installing XP, instead of just shrinking the disk partition down to size.

Jim