How to create a fat32 partition from FC2 ?

Hello,

I have previously installed FC2 by giving 80% of my
hard drive to Linux. Then, I would like to format the
remaining part of the hard drive (i.e. the remaining
20 %) with fat32 system to install a windowsXP.

Indeed, the windows XP that was "given" with my laptop
refuses to be installed on the remaining part of my
hard drive (cf. the remaining 20 %). It says that
there are to many partitions !!!

And Microsoft refuses (of course !!!!!) to give any
advice despite I was obliged to buy a winXP license !

That is why I think a solution would bet to previously
format the remaining 20 % of my hard drive from the
linux system with the fat32 system before trying to
instal windowsXP.

Thank for your advice !

Stéph

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?