Re: How to create a fat32 partition from FC2 ?

Stephane Dellacherie wrote:
Steph
XP *must* be installed on the first primary partition, then you can allocate the remainder of the hd to FC. Dual booting with XP is tricky but not impossible, browse fedorafaq.org to get the solution.
In essence the OS according to Microsoft is to have exclusive control of the MBR, first 1024 cylinders of the hd....unless i am saying bullcrap, anybody can correct me if i am wrong, my memory fails me.
hth
Thierry