GPILOTD: Is Bad... Where to report?

I would love dearly to use gpilotd to hotsync my clie. You have to try
many things. Ultimately you MAY get it to work... I've found recently,
if you have gpilotd running in the background and are not using it, it
will prevent you from using USB thumb / jump drives of more 256 Mbytes
or more. Kill the daemon and all will mount fine. I have demonstrated
this with SanDisk and Lexar 256 Mbyte usb drives....

I've reported the problem in gnome bugzilla, but I think gpilotd may be
maintained as part of evolution and it looks like Novell has now hidden
the Ximian bugzilla system. If anyone has any ideas where I can report
this for the benefit of gpilotd developers please let me know...
--
Sam Williams                                             samurai@xxxxxxx
+"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers   +