Re: GPILOTD: Is Bad... Where to report?

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 10:24, Sam Williams wrote:
> I would love dearly to use gpilotd to hotsync my clie. You have to try
> many things. Ultimately you MAY get it to work... I've found recently,
> if you have gpilotd running in the background and are not using it, it
> will prevent you from using USB thumb / jump drives of more 256 Mbytes
> or more. Kill the daemon and all will mount fine. I have demonstrated
> this with SanDisk and Lexar 256 Mbyte usb drives....
>
> I've reported the problem in gnome bugzilla, but I think gpilotd may be
> maintained as part of evolution and it looks like Novell has now hidden
> the Ximian bugzilla system. If anyone has any ideas where I can report
> this for the benefit of gpilotd developers please let me know...
> --

Sam,

was an announcement of a new source version being released this past
week, I have included the text below (there is also a URL at the bottom
for subscribing to that list).  You will probably need to test out that
version 2.0.11 before JP and the others will look at a potential
problem....

I have no idea when this will get packaged up in the Fedora repo's, I am
still running a patched version of 2.0.10....

--Rob