Re: OT: Has anyone tried Yoper

I have tried Yoper and Mephis and Xandros FC2 and now I am trying FC2.

I am currently dual booting with Xandros. I must say that Yoper
stunk(hardware problems) Mephis also didn't like my hardware.

I even tried SuSe now that Novell owns it and it just didn't like my
hardware, plus it annoyed me...

But Xandros did recognize everything and its quite stable. I must say
that the reason I installed FC2 was because I couldn't get Hebrew
working.

But of all the distros I have tried Xandros was the least fiddling.

Aaron