Re: Disappearing Text in Python-Based Utilities?

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:25:12 -0500, "David L Norris" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
>Squeaky wheel...  File a bug report on the program and explain what it
>is doing and precisely when.  (i.e. rhn-applet-gui doesn't redraw window
>contents while a "check for updates" is in progress.)

Will do, as soon as I can get the update done. (Strange, though, that no
one else has seen this over the last several years.) It's hard to tell
what's going on since the wndow blanks out, but I've had to "force quit"
up2date several times and restart it. It's giving every appearance of
timing out due to unresponsive servers, a problem I thought had been
eliminated.