online virus-scanning of the proxy-cache

Hi guys,

since a long time, i have a firewall with squid on it. All my mails pass through amavisd-new and are scanned for
viruses. i use antivir and clam for scanning. each day, i do a complete scanning of all my systems.

But: all my clients are not scanned while surfing, except their local clients. and as it seems still not to be easy
having an on-access-virus-scanner, i have at least one client not scanning viruses while surfing.

so, for additional security, i look for some kind of interface for squid, that detects traffic on port 3128 and scans
it for viruses. i first thought on squidgard, but i am not sure, wheater you can include externel programs such as
clamscan.

do you have any idea? thanks in advance.

Roger