Installing WinXp Pro and Fedora on Dell Dimension 8400

I want to install a dual boot winxp pro and fedora
system on my dell dimension 8400 which I got recently.

I do not find any detials of how to install a dual
boot system with win xp and fedora. Winxp pro and
redhat 9 install is available but I don't know if
thats the same for fedora.

I read in some thread that there are issues with
booting windows after installing winxp and fedora. Is
there a document available anywhere which explains how
to go about installing win xp and fedora(not redhat
9).

Also is the dell dimension 8400 hardware ok with
fedora or are there any specific issues with any part?

The dimension hardware is as follows:

Dimension 8400 Series, Intel Pentium 4 Processor 530
(3.0GHz) w/HT Technology and 1MB cache
1GB DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Desktop Solution
20 in (20.0 in viewable) 2001FP Digital Flat Panel
Display
128MB PCI Express x16 (DVI/VGA/TV-out) ATI Radeon	X300
SE
Dell A920 Printer Driver
160GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM)
Intel Pro 1000 Integrated PCI NIC Card
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
8X DVD+RW Drive
Cyberlink Software Decoding for DVD Drives
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 THX Certified Sound card with
DVD Audio for Dimension Systems
Dell 5650 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System with
Subwoofer

Thanks