I want a TV card

I'm not good with hardware, so I'm taking my POS HP Pavilion to the shop
next month to have the sound card and power suppy replaced and probaby
double the memory in it.  I also like to have them put in a TV card.  I
need something that is Linux friendly and will allow me to output video to
TV and also to a standard computer monitor.  I'd like to be able to buy it
for under $100 US.  Does anyone have any suggestions for something like
this?  I talked to the guys at the shop and they didn't know of any TV
cards that worked in Linux, but I've seen questions about TV cards on this
list before, so could someone help me out here?  Thanks in advance...