I want to use 300gb drives......

I am investing the Maxtor hard drive 5A300J0, a MaxLine II 300gb drive.  In
the documentation, there is a note that some BIOS have a 127gb limit on hard
drives.

If I remember correctly, I had installed linux on an old pentium,  long ago.
The bios on that machine had a 2gb limit but once the kernel booted, it
recognized the full 10gb of the drive.

Will that same thing happen if boot FC2 using these 300gb drive on a bios that
doesn't recognize them correctly?

--

Michael Cortes
Fort LeBoeuf School District