Re: Help me find 5 mistakes and than solution to thoes mistakes!

Craig White wrote:
> I would have sworn this message base was about Fedora.

It is a truth universally acknowledged among those who have been on the
Internet for long enough that every serious forum will have recurring
threads on the difference between "it's" and "its", spelling flames
(every spelling flame has to have at least one spelling mistake: no-one
knows why, but Someone evidently enjoys a joke), grammar flames, flames
about the correct way of quoting messages, and posts despairing at the
inability of newbies to read the FAQ, the archives, or both.

Possibly http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif will be mentioned.

There will be posts complaining that these messages are off-topic: this,
too, is traditional, and seems to do nothing but increase the noise.

And thus are the remains of the Old Internet preserved against
illiterate drivel. (*Literate* drivel, it appears, is better).

James.

--
E-mail address: james | ... in our completely unscientific usability study,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | it took our subjects less than 10 seconds to locate