Re: Help me find 5 mistakes and than solution to thoes mistakes!

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 17:09, James Wilkinson wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > I would have sworn this message base was about Fedora.
>
> It is a truth universally acknowledged among those who have been on the
> Internet for long enough [...]

Dammit, James, do *NOT* do that while I'm drinking coffee! At least put
a smiley on the thing so I don't snort bubbles out my nose. It's
unprofessional of me to leave home with a white shirt and come home with
a spotted one.

I have been using Usenet and Internet email since 1989, and I can
bemusedly attest that everything you've said is true. I do have trouble
convincing "newbies" who've only been online for five or six years that
it really is a law of Netnature, though.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Simpaticus.com