No more bttv-based TV Card

Hi Guys,
Since I installed the latest kernel (2.6.7) on my
FC2 box, my bttv-based card is not working anymore:
Needed modules aren't loaded anymore (why?) and also
by loading them manually, the card is not detected.

I tried with previous versions of the kernel and it
works  normally (it's not an hardware fault).

Could someone tell me where does the kernel find
modules to load (unless modprobe.conf) at boot time?

Modprobe.conf didn't (and doesn't) contains the
modules for my card.

Thanks,
Igor.

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!
http://companion.yahoo.it