Re: The Best ADSL Modem?

Thank you all for your help

I know that the ISP is very important and I will signup with the best
ISP in my area but I want to get more information about the ADSL
modem, Does the USB one can run in Linux ?

Because I don't think I need the modem for more than one PC

Anyway does the cable that connected from the modem to the ISP can
make a different in the speed ?