Re: Problems with Gnome and Samba after Yum...

Aaron Griffith wrote:
Karol,
As per the below posting to fedora-list, I am having the same issue on two different workstations. I have recently upgraded them to FC2 and can mount SMB (Windows or Samba) shares but cannot 'ls' them. The ls command just hangs, and Nautilus chokes big time. Have you had any success fixing this problem?

Exact same problem here - interested in causes/solutions. Otherwise, I'm sort of blindly hoping that this will work for me in FC3.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity