Problems with Gnome and Samba after Yum...

Hello,
After updating couple of packets with Yum I started to have real pain in the ass with Gnome. When I want to log out, reset or shutdown my computer, the screen just refreshes itself and that's it - I have to kill Gnome to shutdown my computer! That's one problem. The second is when I want to mount some Windows shares.

[root@troloo root]# smbclient -L 192.168.0.1 -U Administrator
Password:
Domain=[TROLOO] OS=[Windows Server 2003 3790] Server=[Windows Server 2003 5.2]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        E$              Disk      Default share
        IPC$            IPC       Remote IPC
        D$              Disk      Default share
        G               Disk
        ADMIN$          Disk      Remote Admin
        C$              Disk      Default share

[root@troloo root]# smbmount //192.168.0.1/D$ /mnt/net2 -o username=Administrator
Password:
[root@troloo root]#

The network works (it worked before...) but when I mount some share, say D$ (hidden one) I cannot list in any way the content of the directory! It worked pretty well before I updated system with Yum.

Can anyone give me a hint how to trace these problems? Where should I start checking? Help, please :)

Fedora Core 2, kernel 2.6.6 8k, Gnome 2.6

--
TroLoo