From: Nick Kjidrevo <pcpech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:33:36 +0200
Subject: (no subject)
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Hey,

I've a problems installing FC2 on my computer. First problem: no
commands work at the
Boot: prompt. No fun, because I've problems (Second problem) with the
install fase. It doesn't recognize my videocard, and thus, it doesn't
come very much further then the "media checking" in "graphical mode"
since the
boot: linux text doesn't seem to pull the trick it needs to, I can't
install FC2! And I badly want it...

Thanks in advance!

Nick
Speel spelletjes met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger klik hier