(no subject)

Hey,

I've a problems installing FC2 on my computer. First problem: no commands work at the Boot: prompt. No fun, because I've problems (Second problem) with the install fase. It doesn't recognize my videocard, and thus, it doesn't come very much further then the "media checking" in "graphical mode" since the boot: linux text doesn't seem to pull the trick it needs to, I can't install FC2! And I badly want it...

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Speel spelletjes met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger klik hier