(no subject)

Can anyone point me to a floppy image of the current Advansys Scsi Drivers (PCI Card) that will allow me to install FC2 from the Local (SCSI) CDROM option in the first part of the installation process.  The drivers are not an option when asked to choose one. I can boot from the CD Ok, and I even loaded FC2 by putting the ISO's on my HD, but if I want to reinstall or run the Rescue CD, I have to go thru more hoops than I want to.  The SCSI CD Rom drives work once I boot FC2 from the HD.

Thanks,

Christopher C. Jayne, RLA, ASLA
Restorative Design
PO Box 37