Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core

I saw an article in Wired magazine recently that shows the swear words in the linux kernel alone.

Here is the link to the findings

http://www.vidarholen.net/contents/wordcount/

And here is a quote from Torvalds

If the locker-room talk worries the suits trying to make money off Linux, Linus Torvalds, the father of the OS, doesn't give a damn. "Profanity and bad taste can be fine," he wrote to developers in a 1999 email. The time to worry, he said, is "when the profanities start to occupy a noticeable amount of kernel space."