Stopping the graphical login

I have Fedora Core 2 installed and I have been looking around and can't find a way to stop the graphical login. Can anyone point me the in the right direction here?
Jamie Myers

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above
It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or
disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received
this message in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Promina Group Limited does not
accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent