Re: Need copy tool for heavily hardlinked disk

Oh, I keep forgetting that folks really need to use afio instead of
cpio these days, since cpio doesn't like the "big inode values".  old
compatability thing. not sure how cpio deals with it, whether it's a
potential conflict of some sort or what.

   - Kevin