RE: Wierd Up2Date problem

Have you compared the contents of /etc/yum.conf and
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources to make sure that yum and up2date are
looking in the same places for their updates?  If they're looking at
different mirrors and one is out of sync, it can cause the problem you
describe.

--
Ben Steeves
            ben.steeves@xxxxxxxxx