Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

Christopher A. Williams wrote:

<sigh...>
...Yet the willful display of inappropriate conduct (or content) *is*
speech, and the Court is an arm of the government. One could reasonably
expect 1st Amendment protection in your court case example. Even though
you didn't want to, you've succeeded in supporting my point. If you wore
that same shirt to a private establishment, the management could legally
have you thrown out if they wanted to. At the civil suit, you could wear
the shirt in question to Court again. The Court wouldn't necessarily
come after you, but it probably wouldn't help your case either. Fact is,
having been in Court several times recently (as the victim), I have
learned that they also *can* and often *do* restrict the kids of
clothing you can wear.

that doesnt say much about the courts.