Re: Synaptics TouchPad in FC2

Jim Cornette wrote:

Didier Casse wrote:

Hi All,
        FC2 doesn't seem to detect very well my synaptics touchpad.
Anybody knows how to get FC2 to work with a standard touchpad. Thanks.

With kind regards,

Didier.

I read a list of added packages to rawhide. One additional package was synaptics. I have a synaptics touchpad that works w/o the synaptics package. (adding psmouse.proto=imps to grub.conf). I thought that I'd mention the program for cases where adding psmouse.proto=imps does not help out.

Jim

If it helps at all, Linux Format magazine put a copy of the Synaptics TouchPad driver (0.13.0), in the system section of the issue 55 DVD.