Re: Arrow keys don't work

James W. Gaynor wrote:
> I am running FC2 on an HP Pavilion 7840 with a 750MHz processor.  My
> problem is that the arrow-keys in the middle-keys area do not function,
> however I can turn off numlock and use the original arrow keys in the
> numeric keypad.  I am using a Logitech Deluxe 104 type keyboard.  Do I
> need a new driver?  Where do I get it?

Does this work everywhere? In mozilla? In Open Office? In a terminal?
On the console? (Press Ctrl-Alt-F1, log in, type something, and then
left-arrow over it...)

When you run system-config-keyboard, do you have the right keyboard
selected (what does it show?)

James.

--
E-mail address: james@ | The camel has a single hump;
westexe.demon.co.uk    | The dromedary two;