OT -- [RE: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2]

Yes, in case you where not aware, you do have to get involved with what your
kids are looking at, doing, etc on the computer.  I'm sick of parents who
want the world to raise their lousy kids.  Does everything in the world have
to be for the kids?  Has the entire planet gone PG-13!

I'm sure that if your kids grow up screwed up, it's not because of the
screensaver.