Re: Missing lo entry in routing table in FC2

> Looks like I'll have to upgrade, which will be painful since I have many
> cad/cam programs and such that may have serious issues.
> --
> jludwig <wralphie@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jludwig,

I would advise against it if you're a GNOME user, unless you have a specific
reason to upgrade.  Gnome in FC2 is very "bumpy" whith a lot of basic stuff
just not working.  Wait for FC3 which will hopefully have Gnome 2.8.  I'm
hoping the Gnome guys take a reality check and return the text entry box
to the file picker (to name just one stupidity).  But beyond that, there
are a lot of bugs compared with FC1's Gnome, even if you overlook the
usability issues.

Ian