FC1 - Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Config Problem

I am having a problem installing an Aironet 350 PCMCIA wireless
adapter on a Compaq Evo N800c laptop that is running FC1 with kernel
2.4.22-1.2197.nptl.  This is a dual-boot machine with Win2000.  I am
fairly new to Linux and really new to wireless on Linux.

eth0 is a working ethernet connection (which was not active at this
time).  eth1 is where I am trying to configure the wireless interface.
   The attached file contains everything that I think might be
helpful.  I am stuck trying to get iwconfig to show something other
than "no wireless extentions" for eth1.

All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!