Re: Problem on Gnome Desktop and FORCE upgrade

Hi Darren,

This is the second part of my answer to your email
(screen shot already send to your private address)

> Another alternative would be to run this is a
> terminal:
>
> gnome-session-properties
>
> and de-select "Automatically save changes to
> session". Then log out (and
> if prompted to save your session say no).

Starting 'Session' window

"Automatically save changes to session" has not been
selected.

Under 'Current Session' tag showing;
gnome-session-properties
metacity
magicdev-sm-config-prefix /magicdev-QXyReW.
gnome-panel--sm-config-prefix /gnome-panel-3U7RFW/
nautilus --sm-config-prefix /nautilus-tDrTuN/
/user/bin/pam-panel-icon
rhn-applet --sm-config-prefix /rhn-applet-Eu3bDZ/
gnome-terminal

Can I remove all of them.  Then logout and relogin to
start Gnome allowing them to be created automatically.

Under 'Startup Programs' tag
Empty

Tks

B.R.