CUPS class

I set up a couple of HP 8150DN printers using system-config-printer
and the two printer works quite well.

I then use the cups web interface to set up a class with the two printers
as members.  The jobs are printed, but
a. the banner page is missing,
b. the print fonts are different, as a result, part of the contents are
   truncated on both margins.

On thing good however is that if I fire up two jobs, they will get printed
on both printers.  Just that it appears the printer parameters are not used.

When I then try to return back to the CUPS web page, there is no contents
on the classes tab?

Odd problems.