Re: README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links

> > If other
> > folks find this listing an annoyance and think that it's useful no
> > longer, then of course, I will stop posting it.  Speak up, folks!

	Hey Lisa. One of the good things about a constant posting is that it
gets people who are new to the list, and who don't know about any FAQ or
anything like that. It's just one email out of the weekly thousands on
this list, and you're the only one who's doing it. I've seen the number
of common, silly questions drop on this list, and it probably has
something to do with your postings.

	So, I think it's good. For people who already know the answers, it's
well-labeled in the Subject line, so it's easy to not read it if one so
chooses. :-)

	-Max