TV Tuner card (External, Internal)

Hi,

Sorry, in case if this posting has appeared twice. The reason is that i didn't received digest between 109 till 123.

I seek recommendations from someone who has a TV Tuner Card on Fedora. I am running Fedora Core 2 on AMD 2.4 Gig machine. The experienced ones should guide me about what features should one look for while buying a TV Tuner Card. And by how much factor would the "Monitor", "AGP", "OS" affect it.

The reason for concern is because I am already suffering from lack of driver support for SiS chipset based motherboard (A7S266-VM/U2). This ASUS motherboard has AGP4x support on board. However SiS is not providing with required drivers for the AGP part (GLMatrix screensaver runs dead slow on my pc). Third party drivers also lack the AGP support. I have tried drivers from http://www.webit.at/~twinny/linuxsis630.shtml also, but that didn't helped either.

Regards,
Peeyush