Re: OT: Want to Build PC for Fedora Use - Hardware Questions

At 09:41 AM 7/5/2004, Robin Laing wrote:
I am looking at moving to FC2 after my holidays. If the install is as nice as FC1, I will be very happy. I was waiting for the new nVidia drivers to support 4k kernel.

If this is your main computer, why not just keep FC1 until FC3 comes out? Not too long in the future. Put FC2 (or FC3test versions) on other computers to help debug and test, and keep one system stable and functioning beautifully. Just a thought.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com