Re: OT: Want to Build PC for Fedora Use - Hardware Questions

Robin Laing wrote:
[...]

I have the A7N8X-Deluxe and I haven't had a single problem. Just needed to download the nVidia drivers for chip set. I am still on FC1.

I've got a question about the nVidia chipset driver (compared to the video card driver). Do you have to recompile the chipset driver after each kernel update, as one has to with the video card driver?

Thanks,
Clint