Re: Howto create FC2 DVD from CDROMs ?

Markku Kolkka wrote:

Broughton, Nat kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko, 7. heinäkuuta 2004 16:05):

Yesterday, I downloaded the DVD file which stated that it was
3.99 GB. After a supposedly successful downloading, it was
only about 75MB. Not sure why

You downloaded it with a program that doesn't support large files.

and I have not loaded it to a DVD yet to see if it works.

Don't waste your time (and DVD blanks), it won't work.

I was having the same problem trying to download the file using firefox and getright. Switching to a real ftp client such as filezilla fixed the problem though and the file downloaded at its full size.