Network Config Profiles

I am runing FC2 with all the updates I am new to linux. The issue is that I
travel for work and use several WAP's some use WEP and some don't is there a way
to setup a profile for each WAP and put in the key? I am assuming all i would do
is boot up and selct in the grub bootloader.. are the profiles able to be saved
in the grub bootloader???

Cool Things Happen When Mac Users Meet! Join the community in Boston this July: www.macworldexpo.com