Re: How to open .kwd files into Gnome (without KDE) -if possible..

El lun, 05-07-2004 a las 01:10, D. D. Brierton escribió:

> Can't you just install them from the CDs? I know it's a lot to download,
> but they're there on the Fedora CDs. If you're worried about disk space
> you could always remove them again afterwards.

I agree with you; absolutely logical. More... I have a 256/128 kb DSL
connection, ...that wasn't any problem. And more... I can access to my
SuSE based system and simply opening it.
For me it didn't consist in open kwd files at any price or desperately
(hope you catch what I am trying to say) but opening kwd files (as you
can .doc files) into a single Gnome environment, with its tools, either
OpenOffice or Abiword or whatever... and do it simply, smartly. No more,
no less...

Thanks again,

Daniel R.